If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple, no-bake crepe cake that is sure to please! —Corinne Cuozzo
- 10 or 30 pieces small or large pre-made crepes, fresh or frozen
- 15 ounces chocolate pudding
- blackberry coulis
- coconut flakes (or pistachio or walnuts)
- Chill all items in the refrigerator until cold, which makes them easier to work with. This needs to be done the night before you want to serve the cake, it needs time to set. If you bought large crepes, use a bowl as a stencil and cut three or more small crepes out of each large crepe.
- With a spoon, spread the chocolate over the first crepe. There is a technique: You want to use a lot of creme, because that's what makes it taste so great. The key is not to go all the way to the edge. You want the creme to have height without oozing out of all the sides.
- Place a second crepe on top, add more chocolate, and repeat. Every third or fourth layer, sprinkle in some coconut and/or nuts (whichever you decided to use). Repeat this process until you've placed the last crepe on top. Do not add chocolate creme to the top layer. Cover the cake and chill over night.
- Before serving, place the blackberry sauce over the top of the cake. Top / garnish the cake with more coconut or nuts and serve. Goes great with hot coffee.