If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just like the name, this cookie is a tasty mouthful for any holiday or occassion. With the prefect blend of sweet, tart, nutty and savory, this cookie is a most have. —Tony Austin
- 1 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour (sifted)
- 1 pint salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Macadamia Nuts
- Beat the butter, granulated sugar and light brown sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon beat until combined.
- Add in the Oats and mix for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and chopped macadamia nuts. Refrigerate dough for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough and roll into balls (preferred 1 1/2 scooper for prefect round cookie). Arrange on parchment-lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake until golden on the bottom, 12-14 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Cookie from Anywhere in the World