If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As the weather starts to turn cooler it’s time to break out the cookie sheets. Keep these cookies in an air tight container up to a week. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/molasses-crinkle-cookies —Healthline
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Beat sugar and oil until blended. Add egg substitute and molasses and mix until well combined.
- Combine flour and next three ingredients; gradually add to sugar mixture, mixing well. Chill 2 hours or overnight.
- Roll dough into 1-in. balls and toss in confectioners' sugar. Place 2 in. apart on lightly greased baking sheets; flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until begin to brown along edges. Cool on wire racks.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Cookie from Anywhere in the World