If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These cookies are sweet, spiced, and soft inside. Add a smear of cream cheese or butter for a cookie that's more like a mini cake--you won't be disappointed. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com... —Healthline
ounces plain flour
teaspoon baking powder
teaspoon baking soda
ounces white sugar
large parsnip, cooked and mashed
teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and beat until smooth. Fold in the dry ingredients one dessert spoon at a time.
- Use a tablespoon to drop 12 equal spoonfuls of cookie mixture onto a baking sheet. Flatten and shape with the back of the spoon and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Cookie from Anywhere in the World