If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dark chocolate almond bark is decorated with bittersweet pomegranate seeds and spicy ginger for a delicious and gorgeous treat. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 10 ounces Bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Pomegranate seeds
- ⅓ cups Candied ginger, diced
- ⅓ cups Slivered almonds
- Large pinch or two of Maldon sea salt
- Unsalted butter for pan
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate, stirring frequently and taking care not to burn the chocolate.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in ⅔ of the pomegranate seeds, ⅔ of the ginger, and ⅔ of the almonds.
- Pour mixture out onto a buttered piece of parchment paper and spread so it measures about 8 by 8 inches. Sprinkle remaining ginger, pomegranate seeds, almonds, and salt on top.
- Refrigerate bark for at least an hour, then using your hands or a knife, break apart into pieces.