If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A homemade dessert that takes 15 minutes! Pair with a stout, porter or coffee! —The Spoon and Pint
- 4-5 Soft flour tortilla taco shells
- 1/4 cup Melted sweet cream butter
- Cinnamon + Sugar to taste
- Hot fudge sauce
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Melt your butter in the microwave. Brush both sides of the tortillas with melted butter.
- Cut tortilla like a pizza into 12 pieces. Place tortillas flat on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle both sides with cinnamon and sugar. Be generous with the sugar!
- Place in oven for 5-6 minutes. Take out of oven and flip tortilla over. Sprinkle with some more cinnamon and sugar and place back in oven for 5 minutes. They are not hard when you first take them out but as they cool they crisp up.
- Place cooked tortillas on a plate and add your hot fudge sauce and whipped cream! We have an awesome fudge sauce with beer on our blog!