If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is easy to make, and a healthy alternative to store bought popsicles! —Choosing chia
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 bunch basil (3-5 leaves)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Place your strawberries and basil in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Mix your ½ cup Greek yogurt and maple syrup together in a separate bowl.
- Take your popsicle mold and begin to layer the strawberry puree and the yogurt (add a spoon of strawberry, and then a spoon of yogurt, repeat.)
- insert your popsicle sticks into the pops and place in the freezer to set for 3-4 hours.