If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A twist on the class Hot Butter Rum that will remind you of the holidays. Created by mixologist, Stephen George, of TWENTY/20 in Carlsbad, CA —Krista Lamp
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 ounces peppermint infused brown sugar syrup
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/4 ounces Mount Gay Black Rum
- 1 tablespoon butter mixture
- 8 ounces hot water
- 1 dollop of peppermint cream
- 1 peppermint sprig
- Combine and mix all the butter recipe ingredients and refrigerate until firm
- Mix 1 tbsp of the butter mixture with hot water in a mug until it's melted
- Add in the rum
- Top with peppermint cream
- Garnish with a sprig of peppermint and a dust of nutmeg
More Great Recipes: Cocktails