If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hey cookie monsters - brace yourselves because we've got a treat for you - the ultimate in chocolatey goodness, this incredible Cookie Dough Bark, cookie dough sandwiched between layers of creamy chocolate. —bitememore
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided into 2
- For the cookie dough, in an electric mixer, cream butter, brown sugar and sugar on medium speed, until light and fluffy. Beat in milk and vanilla. On low speed, add flour, salt and mini chocolate chips, mixing just until flour disappears. Set aside.
- Place 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips in a medium bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate on baking sheet lined with wax paper. Place in freezer for 10 minutes. Remove from freezer and spread cookie dough in an even layers to cover surface of chocolate.
- Place remaining 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips in a medium bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth. Spread over top of cookie dough. Return to freezer for 1-2 hours. When ready to serve, break into pieces and enjoy!