If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Everyone will be green with envy when they get a taste of this easy and amazing Oreo-infused Chocolate Mink Bark! —bitememore
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 15 oreo cookies, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 1/4 cup mini green m&Ms or other green candy
- Place white chocolate chips in a medium bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth. Working quickly, whisk in peppermint extract and food coloring. Add Oreos and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture on baking sheet lined with wax paper. Add green chocolate candy to wet chocolate mixture. Place in freezer for 1-2 hours. When ready to serve, break into pieces and enjoy!