If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Like Thai Food? Love to cook? Perhaps my first attempt did not turn out like in the picture or taste like at the eatery. Well, I did not pass up on cooking Thai food. Some Thai dishes may seem difficult because of a long list of ingredients and instructions. Thai cooking is all about ingredients and prep. I like few more interesting recipes of moon Thai Weston that I wanted to try at home.
- Leftover turkey meat, coarsely shredded
- 2 pieces green onions, sliced
- 1 small red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salad oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1. In a small bowl mix garlic, soya sauce, cilantro, honey, curry powder, sesame oil, cornstarch, crushed red pepper, and water until well blend
- 2. Heat a 10 inch pan on high heat, warm the salad oil.
- 3. Cook green onion and pepper and stir continuously until the vegetables are tender and golden.
- 4. Stir in liquid mixture and turkey meat and cook, coat the turkey well, until heated through.
- 5. Serve with overcooked rice and garnish with cilantro.
More Great Recipes: Side Dishes