If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The moisture in the zucchini keeps this gluten-free burger plump, juicy, and full of fresh flavor. —Inspiralized
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup trimmed Blade D zucchini noodles (about ½ small zucchini)
- 1/2 pound ground turkey, lean
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients for the patty into a bowl and mix together well. Form two large patties or four smaller ones. Season both sides of the patties with more salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a grill pan over medium-high heat. Once heated, add in the zucchini patties and cook for 5 minutes, flip over and cook another 5 minutes or until turkey is cooked through.
- Enjoy over lettuce, in a whole grain bun, on an English muffin or as is, with a side salad or spiralized veggies!