If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
This chicken recipe is a quick make ahead weeknight meal.. Here I use Sriracha sauce as part of the marinade to spice things up. —fusionrecipes.com
- 2 pounds chicken, your favorite part
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 0.5 teaspoons salt
- 0.5 medium onion, ringed
- 1 lime, juiced
- Mix together all ingredients except meat, onion and lime juice. Use 1/2 of lime juice for marinade, save the other half for after cooking.
- Place meat in greased baking pan, then pour marinade over chicken.
- Once cooked, sprinkle remainder of lime juice over chicken before serving.
- Serve with cilantro or chopped green onion as garnish, beside steamed rice or potatoes.