If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Take a handful of this slightly sweet and wonderfully crunchy homemade granola! The natural sweetness in the raisin, cranberry, coconut combination along with the fillingness of the nuts make for an all around wonderful and enjoyable snack. —Katie Bem
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 2" pieces Fresh Ginger, minced
- 3 cups Oats
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 0.25 teaspoons Salt
- 0.75 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 0.5 cups Pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flakes
- 1/3 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- 1/3 cup Candied Ginger
- In a small saucepot, combine the oil, honey and fresh ginger.
- Preheat the oven to 300˚ F.
- Put on low heat and stir to dissolve the honey. Keep on low heat until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, chopped pecans and coconut flakes. Mix.
- Remove and toss the ginger from the honey mixture. Pour the honey/oil into your oats.
- Mix to coat.
- Spread evenly on a sheetpan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Put in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes so that your granola toasts evenly.
- Once your granola is nice and toasty (you’ll be able to smell it!), remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- When it has cooled, mix in your dried cranberries, raisins and candied ginger.
- Store in an airtight container, and enjoy as a snack on its own, with some plain yogurt or cashew milk—my favorite!