If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Roasted and mashed sweet potatoes are delicious with a generous sprinkling of classic hazelnut dukkah. The Egyptian spice blend adds just the right amount of exotic flavor, complimenting the rich flavor of the sweet potatoes. —Clif Family Kitchen
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes - 3 medium
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened and divided
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Clif Family Kitchen Classic Hazelnut Dukkah
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub sweet potatoes well and bake until very tender when pierced, about 50 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven, slice lengthwise, spoon out flesh from skins and break up with a fork or mixer depending on desired consistency.
- While mixing add butter, brown sugar, dukkah and salt.
- Sprinkle with dukkah, serve and ENJOY!