If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Layers from the plate up: About 15 raw baby spinach leaves without stems; freshly crumbled goat cheese; 2 fried eggs to your choice of perfection; topped with 1/2 fresh cubed avocado. Add fresh fruit pieces around the edge of the plate. —Becky Fuller
- 1 handful Baby Spinach Leaves without stems
- 3 tablespoons Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 2 Fried Eggs
- 1/2 Avocado cut into small cubes
- Any fresh fruit around the edges of the plate
- Build this breakfast by layer: spinach on the bottom; crumbled goat cheese spread over the spinach; 2 fried eggs on top of the spinach and cheese; topped with the cubed avocado. Place the chosen fresh fruit around the edge of the plate and eat the fruit first to help in the digestion of your first meal of the day.
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch