If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here is an easy but delicious white bean dip you will have to make for your next get-together! The spices and cheese make this dip full of flavor, with the added creaminess that balances out the spice! This is a dip that can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator if needed. —The Spoon and Pint
Makes about 2.5 cups worth of dip
- 15.5 ounces great northern beans (canned)
- 2 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese curds (white)
- 1/3 cup Wisconsin sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeños (We used from a jar, tamed version)
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (jar)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Old El Paso taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- red pepper flakes + shredded sharp cheddar + crumbled cheese curds for serving
- Drain juice from beans and rinse with cold water. Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until you get a smooth texture. Place dip in a serving bowl and garnish with red pepper flakes. Top with some shredded sharp cheddar and crumbled cheddar cheese curds. Serve with tortilla chips! Pair this dip with a pale ale!