If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfect holiday appetizer that wows the crowd every time I make it. —manijeh
Makes 16-18 slices
- 2 pieces celebrity cranberry cinnamon goat cheese
- 2 pieces busk pears peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup toasted pecan chopped
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 packet phyllo pastry
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Mix all the ingredients with hand set aside
- Open phyllo sheets gently.. one sheet at the time brush with melted butter then another sheet over the top and repeat 4 times
- Make the cranberry goat cheese mixture into a log shape and place it on the edge 2"away from the top and start rolling.
- brush the rolled phyllo with extra butter and place it on cookie sheet covered with parchment paper
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the color of phyllo pastry is golden.
- take it out of the oven, transfer on cooling rack. let it completely cool before slicing the pastry.