If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With three children you know I'm overrun with Halloween candy. I was having a craving for peanut butter cookies, so I thought I'd chop up some Reese's Peanut Butter cups, add it to my regular peanut butter cookie recipe, and call it a day. Then I remembered I had some peanut butter chips. Ahh, that would just about push it over the top.
And it did. These are phenomenal. Try sprinkling a bit of sea salt on top if you want to be fancy. —kimbaddd
- 1 cup butter, slightly softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter cups, chopped
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- sea salt, for fancy
- Cream together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Mix in the peanut butter.
- Stir together the flour, soda and salt. Stir into the creamed mixture until incorporated. Stir in the peanut butter cups and chips.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to make cookies, put on ungreased or silpatted baking sheet. Leave about a good 2 inches between the cookies. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown. Don't over bake, you want them on the soft side. (Crispy is fine too, if you prefer it). Now, wasn't that easy for something that is going to be sooo good?
More Great Recipes: