If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is so good, I have to bring it with me every time I serve it somewhere. It was given to me by my friend Terry Coleman who won a blue ribbon award with it; Since then, I've made a few changes and it just gets better every time I make it. Helpful Hint: Taking a photo of this recipe will make it easier to provide when the person eating it asks. And they will! —Michelle Boucher
cup Corn meal
cup Milk (whole or 2%)
cup melted butter
tablespoon melted butter - set aside
- Optional: Use 1 - 8 oz can creamed corn and reduce milk to 1/4 cup.
- Heat over to 350. Spray 9 x 13 glass or ceramic baking pan with Pam.
- Mix Bisquick, cornmeal and sugar together.
- In separate bowl, mix eggs, and milk, then blend into dry mixture, stirring well.
- Add 1/2 cup melted butter slowly into mixture while stirring.
- Pour into baking pan, bake 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown. If using creamed corn, it may need a few more minutes.
- Brush with remaining butter when done.