If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great way to utilize Thanksgiviing leftovers! —Clean Eatin' Chick
cup soy sauce
teaspoons fresh grated ginger
tablespoon liquid smoke
tablespoons brown sugar
clove garlic, minced
pounds cooked turkey, sliced paper thin
- Thinly slice leftover turkey. Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger. garlic and liquid smoke in a bowl
- Dip turkey slices into marinade
- Place dipped meat in layers on a baking sheet and pour remaining marinade over turkey slices
- Cover tightly and let marinate in refrigerator for 6 to 12 hours
- Rotate layers of meat occasionally
- Dehydrate in a dehydrator, like an Excalibur brand, at 125 degrees F for 6 hours or until dry
- While meat is drying, blot excess oil with a paper towel