If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Light and moist mini cakes with browned butter, pistachio, matcha green tea and poppy seed. —mamiaoyagi
Makes 12 mini muffin size
- 45 grams ground pistachio
- 50 grams unsalted butter
- 30 grams rice flour
- 40 grams sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 3 grams matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 2-3 drops vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F(180℃）.Line a small muffin pan with 12 paper liners. 1.Whisk ground pistachio,rice flower,sugar and green tea powder in a bowl.Add egg whites and whisk until combined.
- In a small pan,melt the butter over medium heat until it turns light brown in color.Remove from the heat and stir in 1.
- Stir in the poppy seed.
- Divide the batter among the muffin pans and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Brown Butter
More Great Recipes: Cakes