If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 - 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Roasted Chicken - leftovers are fine!
- 28 ounces can crushed tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces can beans, pinto
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Bag Beanitos White Bean chips
- Shredded cheese (for topping)
- Shredded lettuce (for topping)
- Chopped onions (for topping)
- Sliced avocado (for topping)
- In a large pan, saute bell pepper, onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until onions become translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Add in crushed tomato, beans, chili powder, taco seasoning, salt and pepper. Let simmer for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Add in already cooked roasted chicken shredded meat for the last 5 minutes to warm
- Remove from stove and serve over a bed of Beanitos chips, topped with your favorite toppings.