If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy no bake cheesecake! This creamy,smooth and delectable cheesecake is a perfect dessert for any occasion. —mamiaoyagi
Serves: 6 (7 inch round pan)
grams chocolate graham crackers
grams unsalted butter, melted
grams cream cheese,softened
grams heavy cream
grams plain yogurt
tablespoon lemon juice
grams powdered gelatine + 2tbsp water
- Put the graham crackers in a resealable plastic bag. Crush the crackers with a rolling pin until fine crumbles. Transfer the crumbles into a small bowl and pour over the melted butter.Stir until well combined.Press the crumble mixture into the bottom of pan and refrigerate while making a filling.
- Combine the gelatine and water in a small bowl and sit until the gelatine is absorbed (about 5-10minutes.)
- Place the 100g of heavy cream in a small sauce pan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.Add the gelatine mixture, and stir until the gelatine has completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl until smooth.Add the yogurt, lemon juice, and remaining heavy cream and beat until combined. Add the gelatine and heavy cream mixture and beat until combined.
- Pour the filling into the crust. Smooth the top with a spatula and refrigerate until firm.
- Optional: Decorate with whipped cream and/or frozen berries.
More Great Recipes: