Author Notes: Easy no bake cheesecake! This creamy,smooth and delectable cheesecake is a perfect dessert for any occasion. —mamiaoyagi
Serves: 6 (7 inch round pan)
grams chocolate graham crackers
grams unsalted butter, melted
grams cream cheese,softened
grams heavy cream
grams plain yogurt
tablespoon lemon juice
grams powdered gelatine + 2tbsp water
In This Recipe
- Put the graham crackers in a resealable plastic bag. Crush the crackers with a rolling pin until fine crumbles. Transfer the crumbles into a small bowl and pour over the melted butter.Stir until well combined.Press the crumble mixture into the bottom of pan and refrigerate while making a filling.
- Combine the gelatine and water in a small bowl and sit until the gelatine is absorbed (about 5-10minutes.)
- Place the 100g of heavy cream in a small sauce pan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.Add the gelatine mixture, and stir until the gelatine has completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl until smooth.Add the yogurt, lemon juice, and remaining heavy cream and beat until combined. Add the gelatine and heavy cream mixture and beat until combined.
- Pour the filling into the crust. Smooth the top with a spatula and refrigerate until firm.
- Optional: Decorate with whipped cream and/or frozen berries.