If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple Family Recipe for Banana Pudding. It has always been a crowd pleaser. —Matt
ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
ounces Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
cups Cold Water
- Mix pudding, cold water, and sweet and condensed milk let chill for 5 min in fridge
- Whip up 2 cups of whipping cream until hardened
- Fold chilled mixture into the whip cream
- Cover 1 cup of mixture in the bottom of the bowl
- 12 vanilla wafers and 1 banana
- 1/3 of pudding mixture
- Repeat until finished
- It's best when chilled over night