If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 ounce Tanqueray No. TEN gin
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce 2:1 simple syrup
- Sparkling brut rose, to top
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Shake the gin, lemon juice, and simple syrup together in a shaker over ice.
- Add the sparkling rose, and then strain over fresh ice in a Collins glass. Garnish with a lemon twist.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails