If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chewy, Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sea Salt.
Extremely delicious and a perfect holiday cookie recipe! This cookie recipe also freezes well (minus the caramel). —Courtney
Makes 1 dozen
- 1¾ cups pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room tempature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/8 large chunks of chocolate, for stuffing
- caramels, for stuffing
- sea salt flakes for finishing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In large bowl beat the butter for about a minute, then add in the vanilla, sugars and egg.
- Slowly mix and add the flour into the butter/sugar mixture.
- Once fully combined fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll cookies into balls and stuff with caramels or large chocolate chunks.
- Place cookies on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Once removed sprinkle with a little sea salt if you desire.
- Cool and enjoy.