If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These mini s'mores cheesecakes are filled with gooey marshmallows, crunchy graham crackers and decadently dark chocolate! —Emilie Bell
Makes: 3 4-inch cheesecakes
cup graham cracker crumbs
tablespoons butter, melted
tablespoons chocolate chips
cup marshmallow fluff
teaspoons vanilla extract
cup dark chocolate chips
cup heavy whipping cream
- Grease three 4-inch cheesecakes pans and set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Stir to combine. Equally divide between the three cheesecake pans and press them into the bottom. Place in the oven and bake for 7-8 minutes, until fragrant. After you remove the pans from the oven, sprinkle each crust with 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips. Reduce heat to 325°F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine softened cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy with no clumps. Add eggs one at a time and mix well to incorporate. Add vanilla and 1 cup marshmallow fluff and mix again until incorporated. Divide the cheesecake evenly between the three pans and place in the oven. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until set in the middle. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least two hours.
- To make the chocolate ganache, add chocolate and cream to a double boiler and stir until the chocolate is melted and the cream is no longer visible. Remove from heat and spread over cheesecakes.
- Right before serving, add marshmallows to the top of the cheesecakes and use a hand held kitchen torch to toast them. If you don't have a torch, spread the marshmallows on a parchment lined baking sheet and put under the broiler in your oven for 30 seconds to a minute, watching them very closely. Scoop them off of the baking sheet and onto the cheesecakes. Top with graham cracker crumbs and a drizzle of chocolate.