If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The advantage also of this salad is that it adapts itself perfectly in one lunch box. Furthermore, you can prepare it in the evening and to season it in the morning before putting it in your lunch box. —Mary Devinat
- 100 grams shrimps
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 4 handfuls mixed salad leaves or lamb’s lettuce
- 1/4 cup feta
- olive oil
- balsamique / aider vinegar
- freshly chiselled parsley
- salt and pepper
- To realize this salad, nothing of complicated well, cook your wholemeal pastas. When it’s done, to integrate them directly into my salad and not wait that they cool, I cross them under the ice water.
- Cut then tomatoes and half-cucumber.
- To serve, begin with the mixed salad leaves / lamb’s lettuce, add pastas, tomatoes, cucumbers, shrimps and crumble feta over it. Season with some olive oil, balsamic vinegar or of cider (don’t put it too much), salt pepper and add of the freshly chiselled parsley (filled with energy with the vitamins which it contains!). Here we are, a great bowl to hold all afternoon long.