If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and easy recipe to warm you up on a cold winter day! Annie Chun's bite-sized Mini Wontons have a light and delicious wrapper which make them excellent for soups. For more information on their Mini Wontons, visit www.AnnieChun.com —m_foodie
- 10 grams sliced scallions
- 10 grams sliced ginger
- 1 carrot
- 2 - 3 shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 8 cups water
- cilantro for garnish
- Boil scallions, carrot, garlic, ginger and bay leaves into 8 cups of water and boil for about 30 minutes
- Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and sliced mushrooms and continue to boil
- Add the frozen dumplings and cook for 3 more minutes
- Garnish with cilantro and serve warm!
More Great Recipes: Soups