If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: New York City-based bartender Pam Wiznitzer shared this holiday-appropriate punch recipe with us—just right for the party you're hosting. —Food52
- 7 ounces Tanqueray No. TEN gin
- 5 1/2 ounces fruity iced tea
- 5 ounces lemon juice
- 3 1/2 ounces port
- 3 1/2 ounces cranberry syrup (2 parts cranberry juice to 1 part sugar)
- 7 ounces sparkling wine
- Whole fresh cranberries, for garnish
- Add all of the ingredients, besides the fresh cranberries, and a few sizable scoops of ice to a large pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Strain into glasses. Top each glass with a couple of cranberries.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails