If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An all weather alternative to The Apple Martini —Marlon Hall
Makes 1 cocktail
- 2 ounces Tito's Vodka
- 1/2 ounce 1:1 Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce Laird's Applejack
- 1/2 ounce Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Velvet Falernum
- 1 tablespoon Apple Butter
- 3 dashes Orange Bitters
- 1 packet Sugar in the Raw
- 2 pieces Granny Smith apple slices
- Sprinkle sugar onto apples and using kitchen torch, brulee the apple until Golden brown. Fan pieces and reserve for garnish.
- Place all other ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Double strain into coupe glass and add garnish.