If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sip this by a fire and you'll be transported far, far away. I have a terrible habit of drinking more of these than I should and not realizing until it's too late. But who cares, it's Christmas! —Hi, I'm Brian.
Makes 1 cocktail
- 3/4 ounce tequila blanco
- 3/4 ounce mezcal
- 1/4 ounce sweet vermouth
- 1/4 ounce yellow Chartreuse
- 1/4 ounce grapefruit liqueur
- 1 dash aromatic bitters
- 1 lemon peel
- Pour all ingredients but the lemon peel into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Stir until chilled.
- Strain into an old fashioned glass.
- Squeeze lemon peel over cocktail and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Best Thing You Ate This Year
More Great Recipes: