If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A tasty and refreshing gin cocktail bursting with so much flavor from all the natural and fresh ingredients. —Karrie / Tasty Ever After
Makes 1 cocktail
- 6 whole fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, chiffonade (cut into thin ribbons)
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce sparkling water or club soda, lime flavored or plain
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup ice
- Optional garnish: lime slices and whole fresh basil leaves
- Place raspberries and basil in cocktail shaker and lightly muddle together. Add gin, sparkling water or club soda, fresh lime juice, and ice to shaker and shake for 3 seconds. Pour mixed drink in a glass. Garnish with additional limes slices and fresh basil leaves.
- Can strain drink into glass with ice to remove raspberry seeds and basil, if desired.