If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cocina 214's Breakfast Burrito is your answer to morning Tex-Mex cravings. Created by the sous chef at Cocina 214, it's quick and easy to make. Serve it with refried beans to keep you satisfied all day long! —Cocina 214
- 3 Whole Eggs (whipped)
- 4 ounces Potatoes (diced and fried)
- 2 ounces Diced Mixed Veggies
- 1 dash Salt (to taste)
- 1 dash Pepper (to taste)
- 1 10" Flour Tortilla
- 4 ounces Chicken or Chorizo
- 2 ounces Queso Sauce
- 1 ounce Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 ounce Pico de Gallo
- 3 ounces Refried Beans
- Melt butter in a non-stick sauté pan; add mixed veggies, diced fried potatoes and choice of meat, and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add whipped eggs and sauté until the eggs are done. Season eggs with salt and pepper then add mixture to heated flour tortilla.
- Roll tortilla and cover burrito with queso sauce and cheese.
- Place burrito into oven and broil to melt cheese.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle burrito with pico de gallo.
- Serve with refried beans.
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch