If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super Secret Family Recipe, so easy, no thermometer —Kat Marchington
Makes: 1 jelly roll pan
cup brown sugar well packed
bag, milk chocolate chips
cup walnuts, finely chopped
- Heat the oven to 400. Put the saltines on a buttered jelly roll pan (a large cookie sheet w/a 1" lip, salt side up in a single layer
- Bring the butter and brown sugar to a boil over medium heat, boil 3 minutes
- Spread over the crackers doing the best you can to cover the crackers
- Put in the oven for 5 minutes Spread the chocolate chips over the crackers and put in the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Chop the walnuts and spread over the chocolate. Cool in the refrigerator. Breaks easily into pieces or cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.