Author Notes: Super Secret Family Recipe, so easy, no thermometer —Kat Marchington
Makes: 1 jelly roll pan
cup brown sugar well packed
bag, milk chocolate chips
cup walnuts, finely chopped
- Heat the oven to 400. Put the saltines on a buttered jelly roll pan (a large cookie sheet w/a 1" lip, salt side up in a single layer
- Bring the butter and brown sugar to a boil over medium heat, boil 3 minutes
- Spread over the crackers doing the best you can to cover the crackers
- Put in the oven for 5 minutes Spread the chocolate chips over the crackers and put in the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Chop the walnuts and spread over the chocolate. Cool in the refrigerator. Breaks easily into pieces or cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.