Author Notes: This recipe is gonna sound weird, but you have to trust me on this one. These meatballs are seriously one of my favorite things my Grandmama makes. Everyone who has ever had one of her meatballs has loved them, and gone for second and third helpings. You just have to get over the oddness of the ingredients. —Alex Chester
pounds 80% lean grass fed beef.
ounces bottle of chili sauce (looks like ketchup and kind of taste like it too)
ounces jar of grape jelly (For the love of your body, please get the all natural kind or at least the corn syrup free type)
- Make some balls out of the meat. Nothing huge but that's totally up to you and your ball size preference.
- In a large heat all the grape jelly and chili sauce until it starts to bubble. Then lower flame.
- Add the meatballs to the sauce and cook for around 30 mins.
- Meatballs should be nice and tender when done.
- Enjoy and remember, one is never enough!