If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect hostess gift? CHECK. Post-NYE hangover helper? CHECK. Holiday brunch in with friends? CHECK.
We’ve made this Blood Mary recipe before, but we had to recreate a gift-friendly version. We just had to. —Cava Grill
- 2 28 ounce cans whole San Marzano tomatoes in their juices
- 3 tablespoons Cava Harissa
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small bottle of your favorite vodka
- olives and cornichons for serving
- Remove 4 to 5 of the whole tomatoes from the cans and discard. Pour the rest of the tomatoes and their juices in a blender. Add harissa, lime juice, Old Bay, and Worcestershire sauce, and pulse until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Use a funnel to pour the tomato mixture into a large bottle. Pair with a nice bottle of vodka and a jar of olives and cornichons for gifting.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails