If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Richer and more decadent than almond milk, but equally easy (if not easier) to make, this rich, homemade non-dairy milk is perfect for muesli, oats, puddings, and other creamy vegan dishes. For a savory version (which you can add to soups), simply omit the sweetener. —Gena Hamshaw
Makes 4 1/2 to 5 cups
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, soaked for 2 hours (or up to 10) and drained
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender till smooth. Store in a tightly sealed mason jar for up to 2 days.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!