If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 200 milliliters whole milk
- 200 milliliters heavy cream
- 80 grams sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 50 grams cream cheese
- 150 grams nutella
- 5 Ferrero Rocher candies
- Dissolve the cornstarch in 50ml whole milk, leave to rest.
- In a small saucepan combine the heavy cream, the leftover milk, the sugar and a pinch salt, place on medium, bring to an almost boil, add the cornstarch milk and cook constantly stirring until thickened. Take off heat, add the cream cheese and nutella, mix until smooth and combined. Cool to room temperature, then transfer to the fridge overnight.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions, adding quatered Ferrero Roche candies at the last couple of minutes of churning. Store in an airtight container in the freezer or spoon right away.
- Pair with hazelnut and chocolate ice creams.