If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great recipe by the great Humphry Slocombe guys. —goodgalsasha
- 200 milliliters whole milk
- 200 milliliters heavy cream
- 75 grams sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 50 grams cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons heaped tbsp malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 100 grams milk chocolate
- 65 grams halved Maltesers
- Dissolve 3tsp cornstarch in 50ml whole milk, leave to rest.
- In a small saucepan over medium high heat combine the heavy cream, the leftover milk, sugar, pinch salt, cocoa powder, malted milk powder (think Horlicks Original) and the chopped milk chocolate, cook stirring until fully dissolved, bring to an almost boil, add the cornstarch milk and cook on medium stirring constantly until thickened. Take off heat, add the cream cheese, mix well until smooth and silky. Cool to room temperature, then transfer into the fridge overnight.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions adding the halved #maltesers at the last couple of minutes of churning. Store in an airtight container or spoon right away.