If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 400 grams full-fat Greek yogurt
- 125 milliliters double cream
- 75 grams sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 165 grams nutella
- 6 quartered Ferrero Rocher candies
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the double cream, sugar, pinch of salt and Nutella, cook stirring until fully melted and uniform. Take off heat, add the Greek yogurt, stir until smooth, cool to room temp and store in the fridge overnight.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions adding the quartered Ferrero Rocher candies at the last couple of minutes of churning. Store in an airtight container or serve right away as a soft-serve.