If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As soon as I hear the word “avocado”, I can speak for hours on how healthy, tasty, beautiful it is and on many ways of using it. My favorite ever avocado recipe is this one. I can have it for breakfast on toasted integral bread, for lunch as a side dish to chicken or rice, as a dip for afternoon snacks etc, etc, etc. All you need is avocado, pistachios, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Prepare to get surprised and thank me for your healthy addiction, which takes only 5 minutes to make. —Ejona Varangu
medium avocados well ripped
cup chopped pistachios
pinches of salt
pinches of pepper
Optional : Pomegranate seeds to garnish
- Chop pistachios and set aside.
- Juice the lemon and set aside.
- Remove skin an stone from the avocados.
- Cut avocados in quarters, put in a medium bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add lemon juice and chopped pistachios.
- Taste if it needs any salt and salt and pepper to your taste.
- Transfer it to your serving bowl and add some pomegranate seeds.
- Ta daaa… Ready in 5 min. Enjoy :)
- If you don’t consume it all (which eventually will not happen :p) save it in a airtight container in the fridge for maximum 2 days.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Best Thing You Ate This Year