If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Enjoy a wonderful tea time with French toast. It takes only 15 mins to make and matches perfectly with vanilla ice-cream. —Karen Lee
- 1/2 baguette, sliced into 10 pieces
- 125 milliliters milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 10 grams butter
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon almond, crushed and toasted
- 4 strawberry, cut into half
- 2 scoops of ice-cream, vanilla favor
- In a large bowl, mix milk, sugar, salt and vanilla extract. Dip the bread into the mixture quickly and drain the extra milk on a baking rack.
- Heat a pan with a medium heat and put the butter in until it melts. Immediately dip the bread into the egg and put it on the pan. Then pan fry it until it turns to golden on both side. French toast is done.
- Decorate the toast with strawberry, ice-cream, almond, icing sugar and cinnamon powder.
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch