If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Healthy cookies - keep for yourself or share in a cookie swap! —Clean Eatin' Chick
- 3 medium organic apples (do not peel, just wash)
- 1 cup raisins (don't soak)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups ground sunflower seeds
- 1 cup soaked dates (pits removed)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (peeled and cubed)
- 2 tablespoons apple pie spice
- Cut apples into chunks. Then peel and slice bananas.
- Process the apples and bananas in a food processor until semi smooth
- Next add all remaining ingredients except raisins to the food processor mixture and process until smooth
- Then fold raisins into mixture. Shape the mixture into separate cookies onto your Paraflexx® lined Excalibur® Dehydrator tray.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees F for 18-24 hours