If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect middle eastern dip just a little oomphed up! Minus the tahini and plus some beautiful green oliviness, This hummus recipe is quick, simple and Uh-mazing!! —Sana Sayyed
Makes 1 bowl
- 1 cup Chickpeas(boiled or canned (water separated))
- 16 Green olives (pitted)
- 9-10 Garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons Habenero chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons Lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Coriander
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- In a food processor bowl or a grinder jar combine all the ingredients and process till you get a smooth texture.
- Add about 2-3 tbsp of water that was used for boiling the chickpeas if you think the mixture looks thicker than you want it.
- Once done process it for a further 30 sec this ensures your hummus has that perfect smooth texture.
- Scrape out the hummus from the food processor and serve at room temperature or even cooled and a generous drizzle of olive oil just makes it that little bit better:) dip away! enjoy:)