Author Notes: These decadent, cheesy muffins are ideal for brunch, snacks and even appetizers. —CheeseSticks
cup John Wm. Macy's Melting Romano CheeseCrips, crushed
cup shredded cheese (American, cheddar or your choice)
cup yellow peppers
salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin cups and spray with olive oil.
- In a separate bowl mix together eggs, cheese, mushrooms, yellow peppers, onions, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture to the halfway mark in the muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Remove muffins from the oven. Wait to cool for about 5 minutes and sprinkle crushed CheeseCrisps on the top of each muffin.
- Serve and enjoy! Recipe from John Wm. Macy's CheeseSticks, used with permission