If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These decadent, cheesy muffins are ideal for brunch, snacks and even appetizers. —CheeseSticks
- 1/2 cup John Wm. Macy's Melting Romano CheeseCrips, crushed
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (American, cheddar or your choice)
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- 1/4 cup yellow peppers
- 1/4 cup onions
- To taste salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin cups and spray with olive oil.
- In a separate bowl mix together eggs, cheese, mushrooms, yellow peppers, onions, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture to the halfway mark in the muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Remove muffins from the oven. Wait to cool for about 5 minutes and sprinkle crushed CheeseCrisps on the top of each muffin.
- Serve and enjoy! Recipe from John Wm. Macy's CheeseSticks, used with permission