If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 200 milliliters whole milk
- 200 milliliters heavy cream
- 90 grams sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 50 grams cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Baileys Irish liquer
- 2 teaspoons brandy
- 75 grams milk chocolate
- Combine the cornstarch with 50ml whole milk, leave to rest.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the leftover milk, heavy cream, 90gr sugar and a pinch of salt and cook until almost boiling. Add the cornstarch milk and cook constantly stirring until thickened. Take off heat, add the cream cheese, stir until smooth. Add the Baileys and the brandy, mix until thorough and smooth. Cool to room temperature, then transfer into the fridge overnight.
- Freeze the your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions. At the last couple of minutes of churning slowly pour a thin stream of melted milk chocolate into the ice cream, wait until the chocolate seizes up, churn 1 additional minute and then transfer into an airtight container for storage. Keep in the freezer or spoon right away.