If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Or alternatively call that flavor S`mores. —goodgalsasha
- 200 milliliters whole milk
- 200 milliliters heavy cream
- 130 grams sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 100 grams marshmallows
- 20 grams cocoa powder
- 30 grams dark chocolate
- 70 grams shortbread fingers
- For the chocolate sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat combine 80ml water, 45gr sugar, the sifted cocoa powder, cook 2min stirring until uniform. Add the chopped dark chocolate, cook until completely melted and glossy.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in 50ml whole milk, leave to rest.
- For the ice cream base in a small saucepan over medium heat combine the leftover milk, heavy cream, 85gr sugar, a pinch of salt and 100gr Original Marshmallow Fluff or plain marshmallows and cook until fully dissolved. Add the cornstarch milk and cook constantly stirring until thickened and glossy smooth. Take off heat, cool to room temp and transfer into the fridge overnight.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions adding the crushed shortbread cookies at the last couple of minutes of churning. Store in an airtight container alternating layers of ice cream and the chocolate sauce and store in the freezer until set.