If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 400 milliliters full-fat coconut milk
- 250 milliliters coconut cream
- 140 grams sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 30 grams shredded coconut flakes
- 30 grams chopped skinned almonds
- 50 grams quartered Raffaello
- Dissolve the cornstarch in 50ml full-fat coconut milk, leave to rest.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the leftover coconut milk, coconut cream, sugar and a pinch of salt, bring to an almost boil, add the cornstarch milk and cook over medium constantly stirring until thickened and smooth. Take off heat, cool to room temp and place in the fridge overnight.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions adding fine coconut flakes, chopped skinned almonds and quartered Raffaello candies at the last couple of minutes of churning. Store in an airtight container or spoon right away.
More Great Recipes:
Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts